02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10

quarta-feira, 27 de novembro de 2013

Andrea struggled with adversity, but pushed through and changed her body and her self image. See how she took control of her life and made her transformation!




Vital Stats
Name: Andrea Pasutti
BodySpace: AndreaPasutti
Andrea PasuttiAndrea Pasutti
Before:

Age:
 17 
Height:
 5'3" 
Weight:
 80 lbs 
Body Fat:
 10% 
Arms:
 7.5" 
Waist:
 24" 
Hips:
 31" 
Thighs:
 15"
After:

Age:
 19 
Height:
 5'3" 
Weight:
 107 lbs 
Body Fat:
 9.5% 
Arms:
 11" 
Waist:
 23" 
Hips:
 33" 
Thighs:
 18.5"
dot
Why I Got Started
dot
As you can see in my before picture in 2008 I was just overcoming probably the most depressing, confusing part of my life. Struggling through school with a sick, alcoholic father; watching him kill himself slowly as I was doing the same to myself. Self abusing was the only way I knew how to cope with my emotions. I was living in a nightmare I thought would never change. I was completely alone and had no friends and no one to turn to.
I decided I wanted to start to love myself and live life so I went to the doctor. The doctor told me that my liver was about to shut down, I had no white blood cells, my hair was falling out rapidly, my skin was peeling off in chunks and my knee caps were bigger than my thighs. I weighed less than 80 pounds! He said "If you don't get help, you are going to die." I have never been so scared. I fought through it all because I was on a mission to become something amazing and start living a whole new healthy lifestyle. Here I am now, loving life and everyone around me!
I Fought Through It All Because I Was On A Mission Io Become Something Amazing
+ Click To Enlarge.
I Fought Through It All Because I Was On A
Mission To Become Something Amazing.
dot
How I Did It
dot
I overcame it with a small amount of inner self love and belief. I took slow baby steps to get my mental mind to where I wanted to be. I was always visualizing myself being strong, graceful, feminine and sexy with a great personality that everyone loved. It was hard sometimes to think of that because how I felt about myself and how others actually saw me. They saw me as this lonely, anorexic girl that walked around school by herself with no friends, and looked like she was going to collapse any second.
My mind began to come back to life fast as I was nursing it and body with a lot of healthy clean food choices. As I started to work out I had a better self image. When I started going to the gym people would stare at me and wonder why such a skinny girl was at the gym, thinking I was trying to get skinnier. I shut off everyone around me and put myself into my own world and focused so hard on what I was going to become. This made me such a stronger person inside and out. My personality slowly transitioned out of a depressed, suicidal person into bubbly and happy person. l was now driven like never before, no one could ever stop my dreams from coming true. I trained harder and harder as the days came along.
As I Started To Work Out I Had A Better Self Image 




















+ Click To Enlarge.
As I Started To Work Out I Had A Better Self Image.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FeedBurner