02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10

quarta-feira, 27 de novembro de 2013

Amy Wolf

Amy entered high school as an unconfident, shy girl and left with muscles and passion for weights. See how powerlifting became this teen's go-to activity!

WHY I DECIDED TO TRANSFORM

I never fit into a clique growing up and was ugly, weird, and shy. When high school started, I still lived under that image. During my sophomore year of school, my volleyball team trained in the weight room a couple days per week and I loved lifting.
I'm very competitive and always wanted to out-lift the person next me. Gaining strength to stay ahead of everyone and building mass was the main reason I started lifting.
Weightlifting was a part of my life I refused to give up in college. I lifted at the recreational intramural center on campus and broke out of my shy girl shell. I met a ripped man named C.J. Jackson in the weight room and he took me on as a client and became my bodybuilding coach.
During the next year, I developed newfound confidence that stuck with me and filtered into my everyday life.
BEFORE /// 108 LBS
AFTER /// 119 LBS
AGE 15 / HEIGHT 5'2" / BODY FAT 15%
AGE 18 / HEIGHT 5'2" / BODY FAT 10%
Post To Fitboard

HOW I ACCOMPLISHED MY GOALS

It took dedication and willpower to stick with the diet and workout plan. Imagining the end result kept me going during my transformation. I engrained my ideal physique in the back of my head from the moment I embarked on the journey.
My coach was a key factor to my success. He made sure I stayed on track and pushed me from day one. I have to thank my lifting crew at Eastern Michigan University for motivating me to make sure I gave it my all during every workout.






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FeedBurner